Undergraduate Fee Structure
Total Individual Package
- RS 10,000 is included as caution money that will be returned after completion of the program.
- The amount is payable in 16 installments.
- For students from SAARC countries, one and half times of the normal fee; for students from other countries, double the normal fee.
- These expenses do not include cost of books and stationary, accommodation, or any other personal expenses.
- The fees charged by the School are subject to change without prior notification.
- Refund of fees paid in case of formal withdrawal from program:
- 70% refund in Total Admission Fee and 50% refund in Deposite Money within 15 days
- No refund in Admission Fee and 50% refund in Deposite Money after 15 days
- KU provides financial aid equivalent to 7% of total number of students.