KUSOM MBA is open to Nepali and non-Nepali nationals with
- A Bachelor’s degree of at least three years’ duration in any discipline.
- Minimum of 50 percent marks in aggregate or 2 CGPA (from universities approved by Kathmandu University).
Formal Admission process takes place in
- November-December for the Spring Term and
- August – September for the Fall Term.
The Admission Committee administers the admission process
Selection of the candidates is based on:
Admission Open for 2024 spring Batch
Download the given links
For online Apply Click the link below. (Signin with google account)
Applicants who submit the form manually should visit KUSOM with the following documents.
- SLC/SEE marksheet
- Plus two marksheet/transcript
- Bachelor marksheet/transcript
- Bachelor upto the previous semester/year marksheet (only applicable for result waiting applicants )
- Admit Card of Bachelor final semester/year board exam (only applicable for result waiting applicants )
- Bank Voucher ( Bank Details: Nepal Investment Bank Ltd., Account Name: KU-School of Management, Account No: 00501030255554, Branch: Banepa)
- Admission processing fee Rs. 1500/- (not refundable)